Randy has been practicing law in Texas since 2017. Randy was born and raised in Rio Grande City, Texas. He joined the United States Navy two months after graduating high school and deployed twice in support of Operation Enduring Freedom. After being honorably discharged from the United States Navy he pursued and completed his undergraduate degree from the University of Texas at San Antonio.
Randy graduated from the Texas Tech University School of Law and the Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business where he completed the dual JD/MBA degree program. While in law school, Randy was a member of two national mock trial teams and served as Chairman of the Board of Barristers, an organization comprised of the top 10% of Texas Tech University School of Law student advocates. Before joining Taylor Book Allen & Morris, Randy served as an Assistant District Attorney for Hidalgo County where he prosecuted numerous criminal cases to a jury verdict, and practiced insurance defense litigation for a South Texas law firm.
- J.D., Texas Tech University School of Law, 2017
- M.B.A., Texas Tech University Rawls College of Business, 2017
- B.A., The University of Texas at San Antonio, 2013
- Hidalgo County Bar Association
- Hidalgo County Young Lawyers Association - Director, 2018-2019
- Southern District of Texas 2019