Clark Edgecomb has been licensed to practice law in Texas since 2001. His practice primarily focuses on insurance defense and tort matters and also includes construction defect litigation. His experience includes the representation of general contractors, subcontractors, design professionals and construction materials suppliers in both residential and commercial construction matters.
Areas of Concentration
- Construction Law
- Product Liability
- Personal Injury Defense
Professional Activities and Memberships
- State Bar of Texas | Construction Law Section
- Houston Bar Association
- Texas Association of Defense Counsel
- Houston Young Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute | Construction Law Committee
- Fellow - Texas Bar Foundation
- Advanced Arbitration Skills | A.A. White Dispute Resolution Center at The University of Houston Law Center
- Texas Monthly Super Lawyers, Rising Star Edition 2012-2015
- Pro Bono College of the State Bar of Texas, 2003
- South Texas College of Law, J.D. 2001
- University of Texas, B.A. 1997
Admitted to practice in Texas in 2001. He also is admitted to practice in the United States District Courts for the Eastern and Southern Districts of Texas.
- 2012 & 2013 West University Place Star Citizen Award recipient.
- West University Little League Board - Director